Six Random Things About Comrade PhysioProf
October 26, 2008
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here’s the six random things about Comrade PhysioProf:
(1) Comrade PhysioProf hasn’t read a novel since White Jacket by Herman Melville about ten years ago.
(2) Comrade PhysioProf has no problem consuming a beverage after fishing a fly or other bug out of it, but if it contains an unidentifiable speck or detritus, forget about it.
(3) Comrade PhysioProf sleeps more comfortably on the floor than in bed.
(4) Comrade PhysioProf watches essentially no teevee except for sports and Project Runway.
(5) Comrade PhysioProf hates parades.
(6) Comrade PhysioProf always goes commando.